We know that people can and do recover from mental health and substance use disorder challenges. Every individual and every family has a unique path to healing, wellness, and hope. This handbook was created to help you understand the publicly funded behavioral health system in Pierce County and assist you in becoming an active participant in your recovery journey.
- Providers that make up our network
- Services available from those providers and how to access those services
- Resources in Pierce County
- Resources/tools that can assist you in your recovery
- Opportunities to help improve your local behavioral health system
To help ensure the services available are the best possible, we encourage you to join our various committees and subcommittees listed in the handbook.
We believe education is a key part of the recovery process and we invite you to become a partner in your behavioral health care.